Get the controversial report “How to Save $100,000 or More in Real Estate Investing Mistakes!”
Include your phone number and receive a free investing session with Peter.
-Avoid 5 costly mistakes
-Discover 3 hidden opportunities in your market
-Access my marketing methods
-Get insight how I structure profitable deals
-Learn proven techniques I use in my business
Coaching Outline in Detail…
First, you get access to my real estate investing business model as well as my processes and methods to improve your profitability and reduce your risk.
- As a student of my “Vekselman Methods”, you have access to all the knowledge and experience I have in the industry as well as the endless number of contacts I have established.
- Pinpoint opportunities within your market to tap into for maximum deal prospecting.
- Consulting and deal finding services.
Next, I guide you through the process of implementing my methods. Then evaluate your progress and adjust accordingly based on your needs.
- We will create a “game plan” based on your 12/24 months, and 5 year goals.
- Next, we’ll pinpoint and then improve upon your weaknesses.
- Your “Game Plan” is based on your current finances, the time you can invest, and current market conditions.
- The first 60 days of this course will focus on specific lessons on making money.
Lastly, you’ll learn my synergistic real estate-based income streams to dovetail them into your organization growing your revenue and opportunities.
- The 10-11 months following our initial training, I will walk you through the execution of your “Game Plan” step by step with my unlimited access to me.
- I provide you with ongoing support for up to 10 months after the initial training schedule, as needed.
- This method allows you to stay on track and not deviate from your goals.
Coaching Student Testimonials
A good mentor can hold the keys to your real estate investing success. Whether you’re just getting started down the road towards fulfilling your real estate investing dreams or you’re a little more experienced, mentorship is a must. Many real estate investors face self-doubt about their ability to put together profitable deals, as well as having numerous questions about when certain techniques would be most appropriate.
My job is to help you achieve the goals we will establish together in your “Game Plan”. I have practical, relevant experience that I will pass on to you. I will take the steps necessary to ensure that you learn about multiple investing strategies. I will share my knowledge and advise you on how to better market yourself, and provide you with essential real estate investing tips and strategies that you can implement in your own career. I know from my own experience that each client has individual needs. My goal is to insure that this program will be a good fit, and you will derive maximum benefit from the material I share with you.
To benefit successfully from my expertise, you must be accountable for assignments and follow up. Expect me to be diligent, open and honest about your progress. Remember, your job is to ask questions when uncertainty begins to make you wonder. Then apply every step of my plan into your investment efforts.
This itinerary may be modified where necessary to accommodate your advanced experience levels. While my basic itinerary assumes you have minimal experience, the program can be modified to accommodate more seasoned investors. Those with more experience and/or resources may choose to pursue bigger projects.
Can you say with confidence in your business that you practice due diligence in all phases of your business? How do you define this in your business routine? Due diligence done the right way takes considerable time and effort. Many investors often just skim over the details from time-to-time. This is not a wise move as huge financial and personal loss could result. If you are buying real estate for investment purposes and plan to turn the property over, due diligence is critical to your success.
We’ll cover the cause and effect of real time market values. Then discuss theory versus reality, gathering market data, assessing local market fundamentals, how fundamentals dictate strategy, market data gathering and assessment sources, assessment and discussion about your market, identifying potential strategies, evaluate your overall market activity as well as how to avoid hidden problems while validating your assumptions.
Lead Generation – Building Experience, Marketing Plan and Networking
When working in real estate, especially these days when the industry is a bit unsettled, it is essential for those in the business to get the leads they need. Lead generation is not as simple as some may think. Successful real estate lead generation is about getting in touch with those who can help you to grow your business. To ensure this success your leads need to be focused and targeted. I have a proven system and knowledge that I will share with you in this area. Below are the areas we will cover:
Learning to think in terms of a large number of leads for max productivity:
- Focused / targeted
- Lead generation systems for new leads and tracking existing leads
- Flyers, mailings, signs, online websites and newspapers
- Building an ongoing marketing program
- Developing your own bird dogs and referral network
- Aweber.com account management and webpage for buyer and seller leads
Discussion of Various Sources – Pros and Cons
- REO’s MLS, Ads, Bky List, Forcl List, legal notices, online sources for foreclosure leads, sources
- How to begin generating leads and run against market data spreadsheet to determine real-time market value and maximum allowable offer
- An explanation of technology for lead generation
Offline Versus Online Sources
- Driving neighborhoods
- Working the streets and farming
- Interviewing sellers
- Leveraging your time by building a locator team
- Tax data software
- Legal notices
- Foreclosures, REO’s, short sales and BPO’s
- Building a schedule of activity
- Learning to talk to sellers
- Client leads reviewed and discussed
- Submit leads for review
Repairs, Holding Time, Cost and Cash Flow Analysis, PITI Calculator
When people think about real estate investment, they think about simply jumping in. They think about the fact that they will be putting a lot of money into the situation, and believe that it is an “all or nothing” type of situation. While this seriousness is to be expected for real estate investment, this is where working with a coach benefits you.
Real estate investment can be a gigantic money pit if you do not pay attention to all the details involved in an investment. Paying attention to these details will help you to stay within your budget, which is crucial in any investment. My job as your coach is to help you during the process as you go through all the steps and to ensure your success. Areas that we will discuss are:
- Cash flow basics
- Cash on cash return
- How cash flow affects value of income properties
- Strategies for retail versus income property
- Planning schedules versus the realities of executing them
Introduction to Repair Estimating and Rehab Planning
Rehabbing and fixing up properties to flip and sell for profit is a great way to make money. However, before you begin you should learn about Repair Estimating and Rehab Planning. Most rehabbers run out of money and still have repairs to do. With a good plan, you will learn how to accurately estimate your repair costs and make more profits.
My job is to show you how not to get in over your head and lose or make less money due to poor rehab planning and budgeting. I will show you to calculate your rehab expenses and plan your project.
- Realities of rehab – design issues versus costs
- Rehab choices based on exit strategy
- Estimating systems – repair estimating spreadsheet
Exit Strategies & Introduction to Making Offer - Creative and Conventional
There are many ways to learn real estate investment strategies. You could buy books or do research on the Internet, take a study-at-home course, or attend an accredited real estate training option. A better option is to hire a coach or mentor to teach you the ropes. A coach or mentor can be the best source of real estate training. Training can help you to figure out exactly what you need to understand, what skills you need to acquire, and how to go about learning what you need to learn.
I will help you through proper training, develop self-confidence, self-trust and enable you to do whatever is necessary in order for to succeed. With my assistance, you will have more control over the speed and direction of your growth, your business will be stronger, and you will be stronger. Together we will take your business to the next level. Some topics we will cover in this phase are:
The “How’s and Whys” of Strategies and Offers
- Determining the best choice of exit strategy
- How exit strategy affects offer structure
- How exit strategy relates to buying and finance strategy
- Why your offer to buy must be structured for your exit strategy
- Funding issues, working with public and private lenders
- Introductions to special funding sources
- Contracts and offer structure
- Conventional versus creative offers explained
Contracts – Realtor or Builder Forms Versus Investor Forms
- Options & assignments – how, when, and why
- Write an offer
- Exercises:purchase and option
- Assignment practice
- Students submit leads with contract showing suggested offers
- Writing creative offers and understanding the consequences and obligations created by various offers
- Net to seller use for submitting creative offers
- Preparing to Track active offers – follow up and persistence
Getting Ready To Make Real Offers
- Discussing real leads, and how to structure the offers
- Presenting or “pitching” an offer to a seller
Business Building Strategies
As your business grows, so will your goals. It is crucial to analyze your business to make sure you are on track to achieve your goals. During this time, I will provide you with valuable advice on the development of your business. We will continue to explore strategies and tactics that will allow you to achieve your financial goals. Ultimately, your success is determined by your motivation, wisdom, and skill. As your coach, I will provide you with the tools that foster your success.
Business Building Strategies
- Structuring your business operations
- Private funding sources
- Joint ventures with other investors
- Predicting your results
- Tracking conversions of leads to deals
- Tracking market materials for response rates and leads to deals
When you complete this program, you will have a strong foundation in the fundamentals of investing. This knowledge will allow you to invest with confidence.
As your coach, I am committed to do what it takes to ensure your success. You can succeed as an investor if you follow my advice and learn all you can during our lessons.
To succeed you will need show commitment and persistence. I am here to provide the continued guidance you will need during the months that follow.
You may alter the training itinerary as desired to focus on certain projects, processes or procedures. This itinerary is flexible. The ultimate objective is to insure that the client has a constructive learning process. I can be flexible to insure that your needs are addressed adequately. Don’t forget that your training will be customized to your experience and therefore, I will make adjustments to our training throughout our time working together.